Last updated 30 March 2022
Coral Active respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it.
This policy has been drafted according to the obligations of Coral Active under the Privacy Act 1988 (Australia), the new National Privacy Principles (the Privacy Act, Australia) and the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This Policy is a public document and has been prepared considering the National Privacy Principle 5, Openness.
1. Your personal information is important to us
Coral Active takes its responsibility to protect your personal privacy seriously and recognizes that you have a right to control, and have access to, your personal information. Coral Active do not obtain any personal information unless you choose to give it to us.
The types of generic information we collect include referring sites, browser used, pages visited and other generic measures of user activity. This information is then used to measure the number of visitors to different sections of our site and thus assists us in making our site more useful to visitors.
2. Using and disclosing your personal information
Coral Active will not use or disclose any information about you without your consent, nor will we access your communications on our website, unless required to by law.
Coral Active will not sell your personal information.
You may unsubscribe from our communications at any time by sending an email to [email protected] with the subject “unsubscribe”.
Should you decide that you would like your personal information deleted or updated, you can do so by sending an email to [email protected], calling us at +1-855-CORAL-4U (+1-855-267-2548) or submitting a Contact Us form.
3. Collecting personal information about you
Coral Active obtains information through different methods including:
Direct interactions and communications — including when you send emails, complete forms on the web site, or otherwise communicate with Coral Active, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our services.
Technical Data – through interaction with our web site and other systems, we may collect data that includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and data other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
Third parties that we do business with – Coral Active partners and suppliers may provide information that Coral Active will retain in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our services. Suppliers includes tradeshows and other marketing related organisations.
4. Purposes for collection of personal information
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, personal information is used for the following purposes:
- Opening, maintaining, administering, and servicing your accounts and requests
- Providing services and support to you including responding to your questions, comments, and instructions
- Processing, servicing, or enforcing transactions and sending related communications to you
- Providing product or service updates, promotional notices and offers, and other information about Coral Active and our affiliates including (where we have a lawful basis to do so) sending you marketing communications
- Providing services on social media and mobile platforms and through our applications
5. Storage of your personal information
Coral Active endeavours to take all reasonable steps to secure any information which is held about you.
All information retained by Coral Active is secure and protected within controlled facilities. All Coral Active staff and contractors who handle information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information. Coral Active will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to your personal information.
When you visit any of our web properties, including www.coralactive.com, you can access important information without revealing your identity.
Our web servers automatically log the IP/Internet address of your computer, this information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous.
7. Third parties
- Our affiliates. Further details of our affiliates are available upon request from [email protected].
- Third party service providers and partners who help maintain and operate the sites or who help us to provide our services to you or whose products or services may be integrated with our products and services. These include third parties processing information in relation to our office system, CRM system, the hosting of the sites, the provision of our IT systems, electronic communications service providers, and payment processors. Further details of such third parties are available upon request from [email protected];
- Any third party necessary to help us enforce our legal rights of those or others;
- Regulators and law enforcement agencies or any third party who has satisfied us that we are required by law to disclose the personal information to them.
Coral Active may provide links to third party websites that are not under our control. We cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we recommend that you examine the terms and conditions of using their website.
8. What to do if you have a problem or question
9. Further information on privacy in Australia
For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy please visit the website of the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner.
Contact Coral Active
If you have any questions or concerns about how we use or store your data, you may:
Email us [email protected]
Submit: Contact Us form